Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hello, Welcome to My Blog... Finally!

I have been saying I want to start a blog for years.
Literally YEARS.
I've even gone as far designing entire blogs...
And never making a single post.

But, hey!  Here's my first post so I'm already a step ahead!

To summarize my about me (although it would be great for you to read that too :P);

I am a 22 year old Army Wife, married to the most wonderful man, Jaime.  
We have a two year old named Elijah.
We are stationed at Ft. Leonard Wood, MO, unfortunately Jaime is currently deployed.
My hubby deployed very shortly after our wedding, leaving me to live at my parents 
house to save money while he is away.

 I created this blog as a place to share....
  • Tips and ideas with fellow MILSO's in regards to
    deployment and other military related issues
  • Budgeting tips
  • DIY Crafts and Home Decor
  • Recipes and Meal Prep
  • Religion and Faith
  • Fun things for Families and Children
  • Reviews on things I like (or don't!)
  • Health and fitness tips
  • And anything else in my life that I feel like sharing ;)

If you have any tips or advice for me, or wish to contribute
in any way, please feel free to contact me!


6 comments:

  1. I can't wait! It sounds like your blog is going to be such a fun place to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sister!! I'm excited to post more things =D

      Delete
  2. I keep telling myself I'll blog but I never get to writing. I start to edit the whole page and love that haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!! It took me years to finally start this blog, maybe it will still happen for you one day!! =D

      Delete
    2. Very nice Nikki......Got any recipes without the regular white flour? I want to stay away from that. A. Deb

      Delete
    3. I will let you know if I post anything without white flour :)
      I will be posting a veggie dish soon :)

      Delete